To ensure the proper functioning of the site, we sometimes place small data files on your computer, called cookies. Most major websites do the same.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit this site. This way, the site remembers your actions and preferences (such as login password, language, font size, and other display preferences) for a period of time, so you don’t have to enter these preferences every time you visit the site or browse its pages.
- We may also receive information from our newsletters sent by email to find out if you have opened or promoted the newsletter or clicked anywhere on its content. This information informs us of the effectiveness of our newsletters and helps us to confirm that we send you the information you find interesting.
- We can also receive information to promote you advertising messages that may be relevant to you and your interests. The information can also be used to adjust how often your ads are displayed and to help us adjust the ads you receive and evaluate their effectiveness.
- We may receive information when you choose to log in via social media from your account profile including photos, Demographic data, unique identifiers such as phone number, mobile device identification for geographical location, Information about your shopping behavior and your preferences on our site
- We may also use independent service providers to implement interest-based advertising systems, and we require them to take appropriate measures to protect the information they use to provide behavior-based online advertising on behalf of The Region of Western Macedonia and for no other purpose.
- We do not collect sensitive personal information about you without your consent. The activation of these cookies is not necessary for the operation of the site, but through them you will have enjoy better browsing. You can delete these cookies, or block access to them, but if you do certain features of the site may not work well.
Do we use other cookies?
Some of our websites or sub-sites may use additional or different cookies than those mentioned above. In this case, you will find details of cookies on the corresponding information page. You may be asked to agree to the storage of these cookies. In addition, some of these cookies may be placed on your computer and used with the permission of third parties for advertising purposes. This happens when the site you are visiting contains content that is viewed by a third party or when you click the share button on our site, and your computer receives cookies from that third party. These third parties include social networking providers, such as Google, Facebook, YouTube, twitter, etc., which provide services to both users of our site and to us.
These cookies allow third parties to collect and store information, such as user preferences and pages visited, for advertising purposes or to improve their services. Note: we cannot control third party cookies and therefore have no liability whatsoever. Visit third-party websites to see their respective cookies policy.
You can allow/prevent cookies from being downloaded or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the options in your Internet browser. If cookies are not allowed in your browser you may not have access to some of the services and your browsing of our site may be less satisfactory.